Job Status : Sourcing
Location : Detroit, MI with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Number of Positions: 1
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Design windows forms for Business Customer Folder Setup, Business Owner Tab, Business Beneficial owner in the New Account Opening, Account
- Savings/Checking’s, and Loan, Credit Card, Debit card and different Account Types
- Populate data using SQL server and did Validations to each and every windows Forms which contains drop-downs, controllers, textfileds, push fields etc…
- Transform & Format Data while populating and saving data to MS Access to make our Application work on offline mode
- Work on reusable components to populate the data, formatting and transforming, saving etc..,
- Involve in designing the wireframes for layout of user interface using different design tools
- Work on multiple Customers for Encore or Banking Application and Encore® Beneficial Owner
- Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) as version control and doing daily commits to put code in sync
- Write complex SQL Queries to extract normalized data
- Made extensive use of the Data grid objects to showcase the data and also for the user to be able to edit data
- Use VB.NET and ASP.NET to define and implement secure middle tier components using disconnected environment strategies