Job ID: CSS0315181
No.of Positions: 5
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Providing Regular support guidance to Splunk project teams on the complex solution and issue resolution.
- Install Splunk Enterprise, Splunk forwarder, Splunk Indexer, Apps in multiple servers (Windows and Linux) with automation.
- Help the client to set up alerts for the different type of errors.
- Monitoring tool to measure a particular problem or the contribution of a particular technique over time.
- Configure the add-ons app SSO Integration for user authentication and Single Sign-on in Splunk Web.
- On-Boarding Applications to Splunk environments.
- Created and configured KPI’s in Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI).
- Troubleshooting and/or configuration changes to resolve Splunk integration issues.
- Install and maintain the Splunk add-ons including the DB Connect, Active Directory LDAP for work with directory and SQL database.
- Designing and maintaining production-quality Splunk dashboards.
- Creating and managing app, Create user, role, Permissions to knowledge objects.
- Use techniques to optimize searches for better performance, Search time vs Index time field extraction and understanding of configuration files, precedence and working.
- Perform troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- To extend the lookup functionality using KV Store Collection.
- Specific to Splunk search, dashboards, reports and alerts, these key responsibilities include: Develops new use cases/metrics, dashboards, reports, alerts apps/add-ons that will support security requirements and log management for the enterprise Installation, configure & administer Splunk Enterprise Server and Splunk
Universal Forwarder, Splunk Heavy Forwarder in the large distributed environment.
- Administrating Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps to perform specialized functionality.
- Identify issues, collaborate with customers on solutions and provide follow-up on the implementation.
Benefits: Standard Company Benefits