Job Status : Sourcing
Location : Detroit, MI with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Number of Positions: 1
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Developing Alexa and Google Assistant Voice skills applications with java script and Node.js Frameworks
- Modify existing software to correct issues, enable it to adjust to new equipment, or to enhance its execution
- Work with the innovation teams and develop new project ideas, designs, prototypes and skills
- Analyze user needs and programming necessities to decide possibility of design inside time and cost limitations
- Store, recover and manipulate data for evaluation of framework capabilities and prerequisites
- Bringing objective research on current market trends, client competitors, product demands, and other related works to support critical analysis
- Design, develop and modify software systems, utilizing logical and scientific models to anticipate and measure the outcomes of plan
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers and developers to develop the system with functionality requirements for implementations and also obtain project limitations and challenges