Job Status : Sourcing
Location : Detroit, MI with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Number of Positions: 1
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering, or related degree, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Responsible for analyzing, developing the requirements, testing end to end systems and deploying the code into different environments
- Collaborate with different teams while analyzing the requirements to optimize the solutions to deliver a quality product in specified timeline
- Handle designing of web applications and backend support using java/j2ee environment
- Ensure feature quality by extensive testing covering different aspects such as unit testing, integration, functional and system testing and maintaining coding standards using veracode and sonarcube.
- Document every aspect of the application during the development process as reference for future maintenance and upgrades in Confluence
- Responsible for debugging and fixing issues as part of production support and incorporating the advance technology into the existing system to make it more productive
- Responsible for fixing build issues during continuous integration using Jenkins and participating in brainstorming , code review and knowledge transition sessions