Job Status : Sourcing
Location : Detroit, MI with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Number of Positions: 1
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Monitoring Symantec Data Loss Prevention to minimize the amount of data leaving the network that may not be encrypted by the end user. Working in association with email encryption tool to ensure any email containing or Credit Card data gets encrypted
- Work with FTP logs for Transmission files
- Review and approve firewall configuration settings on a quarterly basis
- Developed security control test plans and conducted in-depth security assessments of information systems that evaluate compliance of administrative, physical, technical, and organizational polices and safeguards in order to maintain FISMA and OMB compliance
- Ensured enterprise-wide compliance with corporate security policies, procedures and best practices
- Collaboration with technology and business partners across functions/processes to ensure alignment, understanding and ongoing communication on Identity and Access Management controls, IT risk management and regulatory/compliance requirements
- Evaluated, maintained, and implemented virus protection software architectures for enterprise
- Developed virus protection policies and procedures