Job ID: CSS0314115
No.of Positions: 5
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Work with a wide range of applications that rely on the underlying RDBMS
- Perform support and maintenance tasks to address production issues reported by clients
- Collaborate on architecture and technical design discussions
- Create/Modify Database Structures to support Enterprise change controls.
- Automation of the build process using Docker and Jenkins, Infrastructure(system) configuration using Chef and deployment using Rundeck.
- Implement and configure Redhat Linux based application servers and database servers.
- Set up CI (Continuous Integration) for major releases in Jenkins.
- Analyze complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing pipeline/design implementation.
- Responsible for managing and creating different environments for PI Line of Business and ensure servers and environments are available for development.
- Provide quality documentation and status updates.