Job ID: CSS0316181
No.of Positions: 5
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree
- Java Developer and talented Software Engineer with proven expertise in object-oriented analysis and design and exceptional record overseeing all facets of Software Development Life Cycle, from analysis and design to implementation and maintenance.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Enterprise Java Bean (EJB), Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets, Spring MVC framework, and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies
- Certified AWS- associate Developer with proven AWS experience for implementing CICD.
- Work in all levels of testing including unit testing, functional testing, regression testing, conversion of manual regression testing to automation testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Experience in UI & API Automation testing using Java, Spring Boot, Cucumber framework, TestNG, Selenium, CA Lisa, Postman, SOAPUI
- Experience in working with agile & waterfall methodologies and implementing CICD pipeline using Rally and GitHub, Jenkins respectively.
- Experience in creating custom Data Visualization using D3.js while working as a Teaching Assistant for UNC Charlotte at The Charlotte Visualization Center.
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with coworkers and management. Talented problem solver able to think “outside the box.”
Benefits: Standard Company Benefits