CSS Business Intelligence Consulting Services comprise High bang. We lend a hand to many organizations across numerous verticals analyze the business problems and then offer innovative business intelligence and analytical solutions which link strategy with actions and create synergy between organizations short-range, Medium term and long term priorities and Business Objectives. With our assignment to be a transforming partner we constantly innovate and have in place a set of methodologies, frameworks, checklists and IP assets that help us manoeuvre BI initiatives.
A broader and perhaps more current definition of this discipline is this: business intelligence is the process of collecting business data and turning it into information that is meaningful and actionable towards a strategic goal. Or put even more simply, BI is the effective use of data and information to make sound business decisions. Business intelligence encompasses the following elements:
- Reporting: the process of accessing data, formatting it and delivering it inside and outside the organization
- Analysis: identifying patterns and establishing relationships in a group of data
- Data mining: the extraction of original information from data
- Data quality and interpretation: the greater or lesser correlation between data and the real-world objects they represent
- Predictive analysis: a branch of data mining, it attempts to predict probabilities and trends
Reporting and analysis are the central building blocks of business intelligence, and the arena in which most BI vendors compete by adding and refining features to their solutions.
The general process of business intelligence is as follows:
- Gathering data and organizing it through reporting
- Turning it into meaningful information through analysis
- Making actionable decisions aimed at fulfilling a strategic goal
CSS understand and will solve your integration challenges. You have to deal with multiple data formats while communicating to your partners in a wide variety of transport methods. Whether implementing an EDI Solution, Enterprise Service Bus, deploying a Service Oriented Architecture or just only managing your File Transfers, we can help by presenting the best technology available that leverages your existing infrastructure.
Business Integration designs and implements highly cost-effective business-to-business connections that eliminate the costs of doing business with paper, phone and fax. With deep roots in transportation, supply chain and logistics, in addition to recent experience in financial services, banking, and enterprise application integration (EAI), BIT brings innovative value to shippers, carriers, 3PLs, and any firm looking to improve cycle time and reduce cost.
- Like customer-implemented solutions, our B2B integration solution is delivered in your data center using your infrastructure. There is no charge for “flow of electrons”.
- Like B2B hosted services and B2B managed services, our B2B integration solution is designed, implemented, and managed by full-time B2B specialists with core competency in protocols, formats and inter-enterprise messaging.
- Our pricing is based on our estimated labor cost to create your integration solution.
Integration solution delivers the value of a dedicated team without giving up control and without payment of large, on-going transaction fees.
There are three different kinds of BPM frameworks available in the market today. Horizontal frameworks deal with design and development of business processes and are generally focused on technology and reuse. Vertical BPM frameworks focus on a specific set of coordinated tasks and have pre-built templates that can be readily configured and deployed. Full-service BPM suites have five basic components:
- Process discovery and project scoping
- Process modeling and design
- Business rules engine
- Workflow engine
- Simulation and testing
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is creating a lot of buzz across the IT industry. Propelled by standards-based technologies like XML, Web Services, and SOAP, SOA is quickly moving from pilot projects to mainstream applications critical to business operations.
One of the key standard accelerating the adoption of SOA is Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) for Web Services. BPEL enables organizations to automate their business processes by orchestrating services. It forces organizations to think in terms of services: Existing functionality is exposed as services. New applications are composed using services. Services are reused across different applications. Services everywhere!